Your morning sets the rhythm of the day. If your initial thoughts are pure and energetic, your day will be full of achievements. If you wake up worrying about the past, your day will be full of regrets.
Every one of us has many things to do on his everyday’s plate. Some believe that they can do it while some doubt whether they can do it or not. Remember: Your each thought either takes you toward the solution or takes you away from the solution. So when you think, always think positive.
Your quality of life depends on the quality of your thoughts. Thoughts are the food for the mind. Therefore, if you think positive in the morning it can make your day. Moreover, if your thoughts are negative, it can break your day. So make sure that you start your day with positivity.
If you want to have a better future, you have to perform today better than yesterday. When you wake up, think what you can do today to make a difference. No matter how small step you take, it leads to big steps afterward.
“Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.”Joel Brown
Five ways to Start your day with Positivity:
- Wake up early: The early morning has the powerful positive vibrations to lay the foundation of the day. Do you feel lazy when the alarm clock sounds? I have a tip for you. Use your smart phone’s alarm instead of the clock. Set an inspirational song as an alarm. Use a song that fills you with passion. Set a song, which reminds you to wake up and do something to achieve your dreams.
- Affirmations: After wakeup, first pay gratitude to almighty: “Thank you God, for this wonderful morning”. No matter how the weather around you, you will start feeling wonderful. Use positive affirmations like “I can do it”. “I am the best”. “It will be a great day”. They are very powerful to set your mind positive.
- Meditation: Do you have many tasks to do every day? We all have. Pick one task at a time and focus on that. Concentration is the key to success. If you are not able to concentrate and other thoughts keep disturbing you, Meditate. Meditation is very beneficial to stay focus on the right thing at the right time. You should try at least once to see the difference.
- Read Books: Investing in you is the best investment of all. Keep growing yourself. Read at least half hour every morning. Read something inspirational and motivational. It explores the possibilities in your life.
- Start with Passion: When you start your day, you have to have fire within you. Be passionable with anything you do. “You cannot do great things everyday, but you can do little things in great way”. Kick start your day with positivity and you are halfway there.
Most of us consider successful people lucky because they got many opportunities in their life to succeed. What do you think luck is? If a student prepare well for the exam and top in his class, do you think he is lucky. No. The more you work hard, the more you will be positive about the results and the more you will get lucky. Fortune favours the brave.
If you study the life of successful people, you will find that they all start their day with great passion. No matter how many tasks they have to do, they already have a sense of completion of those tasks. They have a plan and wake up with confidence to achieve them.
So when you wake up in the morning, just let the regrets of your past go. Do not worry much about the future. Be positive and Focus on today. It will change your life.
“There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.”W. Clement Stone