Everything we do in life, we do it for Happiness.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.Audrey Hepburn
We do jobs that one day we will have enough money that we will buy things we desire and we will be happy. How simple is that.
But life has no guarantee for our future, so why don’t you do it in the present moment.
As life goes, we are all overwhelmed by the responsibilities that we don’t have time to think about happiness. At that time, the only moment of happiness we have when sometime watching our favourite TV shows or sport program. You cannot plan a trip sometimes because of family priorities and sometimes because of your own work.
It is very important to Make happiness a part of your life, Today.
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.Groucho Marx
Think about it. There are many ways to be happy, here are just a few.
6 Ways to Make Happiness an Important part of your Life
- Take it easy: Always take life in an easy way. No matter what is going wrong right now, it will be all right.
“Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright it is not the end.” ~ Deborah Moggach
Take a 5 minute happiness break every hour. Remind yourself to be happy and then be Happy.
- Keep yourself aware of the present moment: Live in the present moments. This is all you have. Realize the worth of it. Smile, right now. Aaww!! You are looking so nice you know. Keep smiling just like that. Things become easy while you are smiling.
- Celebrate your small victories: Just finished up a task, you should have sense of satisfaction. Yes. Then, Celebrate it. Celebrate each of your small victories. If you always need reason to be happy, make them reasons to be happy yourself.
- Make a difference in the world: Can you stop yourself smiling when someone look at you and smile. You too respond with a smile, right. So make a difference in the world. Let us make people smile by smiling.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- Let it go: Ok!! Someone just hurt you, how can you smile? You can smile by let it go. Remember, Forgiving does not makes other better, it makes you better. So from now on, don’t keep any grudge in your mind. Keep only the good things and it will keep you happy.
“Never let anyone steal your happiness, it was never theirs to take.” ~ Unknown
- Have some wonderful happiness weekend plan: Our eyes always focused on future, right. So if we have some big task scheduled, we keep worry about that until it comes and we finish it. Why don’t do same for happiness. Schedule a weekend plan full of happiness and there will be a smile all week long waiting for that event.
People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.Abraham Lincoln